Twilight Son shines in Jubilee
Twilight Son came out on top in a thrilling finish to the Diamond Jubilee Stakes to give Ryan Moore a Royal Ascot treble.
Royal glory for Dartmouth
Dartmouth, owned by The Queen, provided Sir Michael Stoute with a dramatic tenth victory in the Hardwicke Stakes.
Commissioned scores for Kirby
Adam Kirby finished a memorable Royal Ascot with victory aboard Commissioned in the closing Queen Alexandra Stakes.
Outback in front in Wokingham
The Robert Cowell-trained Outback Traveller edged out favourite Brando to win the Wokingham Stakes at Royal Ascot.
Churchill storms to Chesham win
Ryan Moore's Royal Ascot fortunes took a turn for the better on well-backed favourite Churchill in the Chesham Stakes.
Royal highlights at Ascot
We select 10 of The Queen's best Royal Ascot victories following Dartmouth's Hardwicke Stakes success.
Moore doubles up on Sir Isaac
Ryan Moore and Aidan O'Brien claimed a quickfire Royal Ascot double when Sir Isaac Newton won the Wolferton Handicap.
O'Brien and Moore end on top
Aidan O'Brien celebrated winning a seventh Qipco Leading Trainer Award at Royal Ascot after saddling seven winners.
Qemah crowned in Coronation
French raider Qemah stayed on strongly to land the Coronation Stakes and give Jean-Claude Rouget a repeat win in the race.
Dettori shines on Stars
Frankie Dettori continued his fine Royal Ascot week with victory aboard Across The Stars in the King Edward VII Stakes.
- Reflection claims Cup glory
- Anna so brave to land Albany
- Game Sword Fighter wins Vase
- Kinema joy for Ralph Beckett
- Frankel offspring clash in Chesham
- Memory on the charge in Jubilee
- Peslier dreaming of Royal winner
- Midgley: Ninjago a massive price
- Keatley keeps cool for Ascot
- Primitivo bolts up in finale
- Defrocked hangs on in Britannia
- O'Brien's Order takes the Gold
- Even Song in Ribblesdale romp
- Hawkbill strikes for Godolphin
- Prince is Norfolk king
- All eyes on Frankel filly in Albany
- Quiet game for Cup charge
- Undrafted faces nine in Jubilee
- Dartmouth in Hardwicke hat
- Ascot ground remains soft